- Eligibility: Purchase above Rs. 2500
- Applicable on all bank credit cards
- Step 1: Select products in cart of value above Rs. 2500
- Step 2: Select credit card EMI while selecting the mode of payment.
- Select the repayment option as 3, 6, 9, 12 months. Total EMI and interest rate will be displayed accordingly.
- Note- Myntra EMI option is applicable on all products except jewelry.
- Eligibility: on cart value above Rs. 3000
- Applicable on all credit cards and Bajaj finance
- Process: Is same select the repayment option as 3, 6, 9, 12 months and interest rate will be applied
Amazon Zero Cost EMI
No cost EMI allows you to place an order without paying interest on the installments. It is only applicable on eligible items else option will not be visible. With Bajaj finance you can also select EMI option with Debit card.
- Eligibility on orders above Rs. 2500
- Process is same select the EMI at the payment option and select for the plan, accordingly EMI installment and interest will be applied.
Steps to apply for Flipkart No Cost EMI:
- Select Bajaj finance as EMI option from the drop down
- No interest EMI option is available only on the eligible products
- Flipkart no cost EMI is available both on website and mobile app
More stores where EMI option is applicable with credit card on minimum purchase of Rs. 2500
- Croma (Accepts debit card also)