Every bride wants to look her best on the most important day of her life. Not everyone has time to really go and check out malls and shop from store to store. Which explains why online shopping even for the likes of designer Indian bridal wear is going big!
Yes, online sites are cashing in on the online shopping craze. So, brides-to-be, if you need some pretty designer lehenga or lovely bridal gown, look no further than these stores, and order from the comfort of your home.
1) Exclusively.com for designer lehengas
For those looking for high-end traditional Indian apparel, Exclusively.com is a great place to shop. There’s site has the best to offer in terms of bridal wear. All top designers, be it Falguni and Shane Peacock, Anita Dongre and Vineet Bahl retail their fashion line here. Besides, we also like the fact that the site features scarves, jewelry, crafts, paintings and other home goods made by Indian designers. All lehengas and wedding sarees look exquisite and eye-catching and we are sure you’ll love them.
What we loved about the site
- Almost all top Indian designers feature their line here. It’s like a one-stop-shop for designer Indian bridal wear.
- Spotted your favourite clothes on the ramp? You get them at this store, straight out of the runway. Cool, right?
- They ship to over 150 countries.
Prices for lehenga begins at around Rs.5,000 and goes all the way up to a whopping 18 lakh rupees(Whoa, we would love to sport that!)
2)Indian Roots for the best in Indian Bridal Fashion
Bridal wear from the likes of Ritu Kumar? You can bag it only on Indian roots. An NDTV venture, IndianRoots has a line-up of famous Indian designers, premium labels and region specific craft clusters. We found some of the best bridal lehengas and sarees to die for , right here.
What’s unique about Indian Roots
- When we checked out the bridal wear, we felt it’s the best place to shop. The bridal trousseau selection includes big names like Rohit Bal, Anju Modi and so on.
- It’s not just designer wear, there’s something for every budget, so you can shop according to convenience.
- There is also the convenience of made-to-order, where all your tailoring needs are met.
Bridal sarees are available for less than 5K and go upto 15K+.
3) Mirraw for affordable bridal wear
It’s not always that you would want to flaunt bridal wear of the likes of Ritu Kumar. For affordable designer Indian bridal wear, Mirraw is the best place with stunning lehengas, kurtas and bridal sarees at the most affordable rates.
The best part of this site is
- Very fast delivery. You get all stuff shipped within 24 hours.
- Free shipping within India.
- Lehengas even at rates as low as Rs.800 look real good. And it’s not just a site for low priced bridal wear. You get wedding wear as high as Rs.3,00,000.
4) Zohraa for bridal wear which looks royal
This site is one of India’s leading bridal fashion retailers. Putting the right wedding trousseau together with the likes of salwars, lehengas and sarees is not easy and needs careful planning. However with Zohraa, you get all this and much more. Shop designer sarees, lehengas and kurtis for your wedding at Zohraa.
Why is Zohraa special?
- The collections are all designed to look like the royal wardrobes of the past. You will feel like a queen in their ensembles.
- All deliveries above Rs.1000 are free.
5) Peachmode for Desi Chic wedding Attire
In terms of popularity, this is the number one ethnic designer store. Peachmode always watches out for what’s in vogue and all bridal wear is according to the latest trends. The clothes are a blend of feminity and sophistication and offer a very desi queen vibe.
What’s Unique at Peachmode?
- Their unique proposition is handpicked designs which everyone loves combined with the best rate in market.
- Shipping is done internationally and all clothes are shipped within 24 hours of ordering.
6) Craftsvilla an artisan’s delight
We think shopping for bridal wear should be simple and you should also have a wide range of choices. There is a difference between having to pick from just 20 lehengas/bridal sarees and having truckload of choices. Craftsvilla is just that! The website adopts a marketplace model in order to get hold of the regional bridal trousseau shopping in India.
In case you are a fan of Bollywood style wedding attires, this is the best store for you.
We think you should shop at Craftsvilla for the following reasons.
- While you may not find designers like Manish Malhotra here, you can shop the exact look of Bollywood stars at much lower prices.
- They connect local artisans and designers to global customers thereby helping them make a livelihood and help create/promote their brand. You feel the satisfaction of helping a talented local designer.
Besides these stores, you have exclusive online stores of top Indian designers where you can shop online for designer Indian bridal wear. The most popular stores are of the following two designers. Also check out some of their best work.
7) Manish Malhotra Store
One look at his home page, and you decide you will buy here, if you are rich enough, that is! The most celebrated designer in India, with all celebrity endorsements, Manish Malhotra has a wedding collection which is dreamy, unbelievable and vibrant like the woman of today.
The range of wedding lehengas begin at R.65,000 and sarees at Rs.1,25,000. If you can afford it, flaunt it!
8) Neeta Lulla Online Store
Another big name in the fashion industry, Neeta Lulla’s stores offers the best bridal and couture. Her bridal collection is inspired from India’s rich culture, and imbues it with lightness coupled with intricate techniques.
Hope you are able to pick out the best bridal collection with this guide. Besides this, you can check out for bridal wear from stores like Amazon Designer Store and Jabong. Use these Jabong coupons for ethnic wear when you shop for bridal trousseau from Jabong to help you bag the best prices.