The cashback feature is one of the most important features that you need to consider while getting a credit card. It would be really exciting to earn some money while spending it. Here is a list of top 6 credit cards that offer you maximum cashback:
Citibank Cashback Credit Card
This is a very good option for earning cashback and also for paying your utility bills online.
- Movie lover? Well, then the Citibank cashback credit card is just the right pick for you as it offers 5% Cash Back on movie tickets.
- Pay your utility bills and get 5% cashback.
- Get 5% cash back on telephone payments.
- 0.5% cash back on other amount spent.
- NOTE: cashback is restricted to Rs.100 per month for each category mentioned above.
- The cashback will be reflected directly in your monthly statement as a cash credit. Also, this contactless card which means that just by tapping the card at the POS terminals you can make the payment.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
Women will definitely want to get this card as it offers great cashback offers on grocery purchases.
- Get 5% cashback on groceries from stores like Reliance Fresh, Big Bazaar, More, Food Bazaar etc.
- Get up to Rs.500 cashback every month and Rs.150 per transaction
- NOTE: You need to spend at least 1000 per transaction to earn cashback
- Earn 5x reward points on paying for Hotels, Dining, Airline ticket reservation and fuel.
- You need to earn minimum 500 reward points to get redemption.
- Joining Fee:499+tax (Waived if you Spend Rs.30,000 in a year )
- Renewal fee: Annual/Renewal Fee waived if you spend Rs. 60,000 in a year
SBI Simply Click Credit Card
If online shopping is your thing, then you should definitely get the SBI Simply Click Credit Card.
- Get 10x rewards on shopping from Amazon, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Foodpanda, Zoomcar, Ola Cabs, Fabfurnish, Lenskart
- Get additional benefits from Amazon as Amazon gift voucher worth Rs.500
- Get 5% discount on other online shopping.
- Also, get 5% waiver of fuel surcharge for transactions between Rs.500 and Rs.3000
- Get Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs.1 Lakh
ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card
You cannot directly avail cashback through this, but you can earn reward points that can be redeemed to get amazing gifts and payback points on purchases.
- The embedded chip in the card ensures secure transactions and gives protection against fraud.
- Earn 2 payback points on every Rs.100 payment except fuel payments.
- Save minimum 15% on dining bills in 12 major cities with ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Program.
- Earn one payback point on every Rs.100 spent on utilities and insurance categories
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver can be availed on fuel transactions of maximum Rs. 4,000 at HPCL pumps when the Card is swiped on ICICI Merchant Services swipe machines
- Ensure that you spend Rs.50,000 or more annually on your Card and the Annual Fee of Rs.99 for the subsequent year will be reversed.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
Save on your monthly expenses.
- Get5% cashback on fuel payments across all fuel stations up to a maximum of Rs.200 per month (max of Rs.100 per transaction). Minimum transaction of Rs.750
- 5% cashback on telephone bill payments up to a maximum of Rs.200 per month (max of Rs.100 per transaction). Minimum transaction of Rs.750.
- Get 5% cashback on utility bill payments up to a maximum of Rs.100 per month. Minimum transaction of Rs.750
- Earn 1 reward point for every purchase worth Rs.150 when you use your credit card for all other expenses.
- Get 20% cashback up to Rs.600 monthly on all your uber rides
HDFC Moneyback Credit Card
The card is perfect for you if you love shopping!
- Earn 2 Reward Points (RP) on every payment of Rs.150. get 2x Reward Points on online payments. (Here, 100 Reward Points are equivalent to Rs.20)
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on fuel transactions ( Minimum transaction of Rs.400, Maximum Cashback of Rs.250 per statement cycle)
- If you lose your Card, report it immediately to the 24-hour call center. After reporting the loss, you have a zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made on your card.
- Avail up to 50 days of the interest-free period from the date of purchase (subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant)