Amazon is among the crème of the best e-commerce websites in India. Although quite popular, this Seattle, Washington based company has only recentlylaunched in India. Within a very short span of time, it has managed to capture a large share of the market and has reinvented the way India shops. Amazoninitially started off as on online bookstore, but then went on to become the retailer of all kinds of goods, be it electronics, furniture or apparel. It is your one stop location for shopping.
What does Amazon have to offer?
Jeff Bezos, the CEO and Chairman of the group, has eminently maintained this platform to provide some of the following services:
- Books: Seeing as it had originally been an online bookstore, Amazon has retained its specialty by providing some of the friendliest rates in the books section. You can also directly download books on Kindle from this platform.
- Electronics: For those who are always looking for gadgets at affordable rates, Amazon India might be a good stop. There are many electronics which are found exclusively on Amazon as well.
- Apparel: Whether it is the apparel for your little niece, or your husband – Amazon India has it all. It is one of the most used sections of Amazon.
- Home accessories: Be it home accessories or your own jewelries and accessories, you will find everything on Amazon. In fact, comparing the prices between Amazon and other competitors, you might find some best rates on this site.
Tips to Shop on Amazon
- Save more on the delivery charges by simply adding any of the beauty products to your list. All you have to do is simply add some of the important household item into your cart so that the order price exceeds INR 500 and then you can save on the delivery charges.
- Amazon lets you claim a refund if you see a lower price. So suppose you buy an item and immediately notice that it is now available in a lower price on Amazon, you can notify Amazon and they will refund you the difference. The process is really easy and it is truly fair to the customer.
- Use Amazon Gift cards to buy something – you could trade in your old Tablet or stuff that you do not use, and you can trade it in with Amazon to get a gift card worth the same value. After getting the gift card, you can then purchase something from Amazon. Those who use Amazon a lot buy stuff, find this invaluable.
- You can add items to your cart to not have to select something over and over again in future. This way you can come back and make the purchase when you really want it.
Customer Service and Contact Information
The customer Services of Amazon are really prompt and when you contact them for details such as your lower priced item list, you can hope to get immediatesupport from them. You could get in touch with them via Facebook, Twitter.