What it offers – Snapdeal is a one-stop online store based in Delhi, India. Sellers from across the world sell their products through snapdeal. It has over 12 million products from over 1.5 million sellers from across the globe. Based in Delhi, snapdeal has spread over 5000+ cities in the country.
Are Snapdeal products genuine?
It depends. First thing you need to know is that Snapdeal is an online marketplace. All the products that are listed on the site are sold by a bunch of sellers all over India. For you to be sure that you get genuine products, make sure you select the right seller. You can read the reviews of a particular seller and then decide whether to buy the product or not.
How can you save on Snapdeal?
There are many hacks and tricks for getting a discount on the item you want to buy. We’ve curated the best for you below:
- Deal of the day offers: Most people ignore this. In snapdeal, every day a bunch of best sellers in electronics and other categories are discounted. You can save some serious bucks by using this “Today’s offers”.
- Freecharge Cashback: Snapdeal recently acquired freecharge and hence started giving FC cashback on some products. Items having a freecharge cashback will have a tiny red dot (FC logo) near the price. Most probably this FC cashback will be there on external hard disks and other electronics.
- Sales: Snapdeal comes up with a hell lot of sales. Technically you can find a sale every weekend on random categories (like clothing, electronics, home products etc). You can sign up for our newsletter and we will keep you posted on any such sales happening in the near future.
- Bank Offers: Every now and then, banks like HDFC, ICICI, HSBC and axis bank come up with cashback offers. You can get up to 15% cash back on all orders with these offers.
- App offers: There are many app only offers on the snapdeal app. Download the app from the play store/ itunes and you can get crazy offers every day. The best part is you will be notified of these offers by default if you download the app.
What to buy
Snapdeal has immense number of products from over 1.5 million sellers. From cloths to electronics, home furnishing to furniture, you can get everything at snapdeal.
- Electronics: electronic products such as mobile phones, Tablets, Laptops, Desktops, iPad, iPods, mobile and laptop accessories like covers, chargers, USB ports, headphones, wireless accessories, Camera and its apparatus, lens kits, other electronic goods like hair dryer, straightener, iron, electric kettle, electric cooker, electric tandoor and much more.
- Fashion: Fashion apparels like western wear, traditional wear, kids wear, winter wear, night wear, sportswear and so many other apparels are available at snapdeal. And also accessories like bags, shoes, jewellery, belts, socks and much more can be found here.
- Home furnish: Home furnishing products like bed linen, kitchen linen, wall clocks, wall hangings, plastic plants and other home decorative items are largely available at snapdeal store.
- Furniture: Tables, chest of drawers, chairs, TV cabinets, kitchen and bathroom fittings, side tables – all are available at low cost at snapdeal online store.
- Others: Apart from these mentioned products, you can buy daily needs like bottles, Tiffin boxes, utensils, microwave proof food containers, towels, toys for the babies, baby products and lot more things along with books and stationeries.
- Snapdeal endorses world class brands like Apple, Samsung, Canon, Nikon, Blackberry, Sony, Lenovo, HP, Nokia, Microsoft and many other international and national brands.
- Snapdeal provide huge discount on the in-house products during the festive season. Like all other e-commerce websites Sanpdeal also offers you “end of the season” sale and “deals of the day” sale where you can get your favourite products at very low price. You can also avail discount coupons to get the “App only Discounts”.
One of the biggest names of the country, Aamir khan was the brand ambassador of Snapdeal. Snapdeal was endorsed by Aamir and later on ace industrialist Mr. Ratan Tata by his investment promoted this large online shopping site in India.
snapdeal has won quite a lot of recognitions in past few years.
- Best e-retailer of the year in 2012 by Franchise India
- Best advertising campaign of the year in 2012 by Franchise India
- E-commerce site of the year in 2012 by WAT, Mumbai
Cash on delivery is the best payment mode snapdeal has, also you can pay using your plastic money like Debit/Credit cards. If you have e-banking or net banking, you can also pay through it. If you do not like the product you can easily return it and get back your money.
Snapdeal has partnered with various ace investors like Softbank, eBay Inc, Intel Capital, BlackRock, Premji invest, Temasek are the big names.
Snapdeal Coupons For HDFC Credit cards
HDFC credit card users can get an additional 5% cashback by using the cards to pay. They can also make use of the snapdeal HDFC credit card and get reward points on whatever you buy. You can get 3 times the reward points if you buy anything from electronics and 2 times the amount for clothing and accessories.
Snapdeal Food offers
Snapdeal is here with its own food delivery service. You can order via the app (you need to download the app to order BTW - cannot order from website). For first time users a 15% rebate exists. Use the coupon code SDFOOD15 to get the discount.