OlaCabs is a provider of cab services across India. Originally based out of Bangalore, the company has been in operation since 2010 with more than seven thousand employees. Ola offers a service where people can book cab services around India with ease. A person can download the Ola app for Android, iOS or Windows Phone and use it to reserve a cab.
The user can reserve a cab by signing up for service or logging into an existing account and then by choosing a place that one wants to be picked up at. The user can then reserve a time for the cab to show up. A ride can be planned to go to a particular location based on one’s demands too.
The service is essentially used as a ride-sharing system. This will allow people to get in touch with cabs and other drivers that are directly linked to the OlaCabs system.
OlaCabs supports a variety of payment options through the Ola Money system. A person can make a deposit with a credit card into one’s Ola account. A person can add from Rs. 100 to 5000 at a time. Credit and debit cards can be used alike.
Easy to Track
The money added will be used to pay for OlaCabs services. The Ola Money will go into the account of the registered Ola driver that will pick up the passenger.
The OlaCabs app makes it easy for people to keep tabs on their appointments. A user can use this to keep records on what one has reserved in the past. The program lists information on prior rides one has gotten for reference purposes.
Custom Cab Options
OlaCabs proudly offers a number of cab options to suit your budget. A person can choose one of three choices:
- Mini – This is a smaller option that fits up to four people and can include smaller vehicles like the Nissan Micra.
- Sedan – This is also for four people and can handle more space at a time. The Toyota Etios is the most popular option to work with.
- Prime – This fits six people at the most and is more expensive but is also considered to be the most luxurious option. Fine vehicles like the Toyota Innova are among the options to look for in this class.
The cost for service is based on the following points:
- The distance between the starting and ending points on a route
- The type of car being used
- The time of day when the service is being used
- With the clear and automated billing you can be sure that you are paying the right price. Ola offers three different tiers of cars to suit your budget. Ola mini, Sedans and Ola prime. Ola mini offers a comfortable ride at rock bottom price. The range is cheaper than any auto rickshaw!
- You can also save some serious bucks by using Ola Share. Ola offers up to 50% Off with this new feature at Rs. 6 per Km.
The Surcharge feature occurs when the fare goes up by 2.5 or even 4 times the regular value. This occurs during the busiest parts of the day. These include times when people regularly go into or out of work. This Surcharge feature may also be applied on weekends and select holidays when demand might be higher. To avoid getting a surcharge you can try booking a cab one hour in advance. Most of the time this works.
Coupons are available for discounts with OlaCabs. A person can tap the “Coupons Available” button on the app and choose one that is available for use. A coupon code can also be entered manually during the reservation process; many third party websites have their own listings for such coupons. You can save on your ride with Ola Mini coupons here at Shop Pirate.
You can also refer your friends to Ola and earn Ola money which can in turn be used to either order from Ola store or use it to book a cab. After signing in to the app you can get your unique alphanumeric code by visiting the "invite and earn" section. Share the code with all your friends and family and on each successful referral you can earn up to Rs. 50.
- Be sure to look around to see what coupons are available from outside sites alongside the official app.
- Think carefully about the particular type of ride you want to use before going.
- Try and schedule a point for travel that is easier to handle based on your budget and the demand for the service.
You can call OlaCabs at 3355 3355 for added information from anywhere in India or you can visit olacabs.com.
You can pay using Ola money for all your cab rides. Recharge Ola money using credit or debit card and you can use it as a mode of payment in many ecommerce stores like Zopper, Tinyowl, Oyo rooms, cleartrip and more.
Ola Hyderabad Coupons
Use the code OMSAVE to get 5% Off on all rides in Hyderabad. This coupon can used also by users in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Jaipur, Madurai, Trivandrum, Kanpur, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Ranchi, Bhopal, Indore, Ahmedabad, Pune and Surat
Ola airport ride coupon
There is a user specific coupon for ola users looking for a discount on airport rides. The code will be varying from user to user.