Mobikwik – what it offers?
Mobikwik is one of the most popular M-wallet where you can store money for mobile recharge, online shopping, DTH recharge, bill payments and other online transactions. You can easily add money by credit/debit card, net banking or even you can pay them through COD that means they will drop at your door to collect the cash. Once you have added money to your mobikwik wallet, you can easily spend them as per your requirements. Mobikwik is partnered with over 50,000 merchants so that you can buy things online from anywhere.
How does it work?
Mobikwik is a mobile wallet that behaves exactly like your pocket wallet. To use mobikwik you have to register with it in their website www.mobikwik.com. Go to their home page and click on the “Create wallet” tab and create your own wallet account with mobikwik. Once your account is created you can add money to it by paying through Credit/Debit cards or net banking or can add cash as well. You need to provide your phone number as well to get all the information about your transactions. After adding money to your mobikwik wallet you are now eligible to pay your bills, buy things online and recharge your phone or DTH.
Mobikwik is a mobile wallet that help you to pay your bills online and also for quick recharge when you are running out of cash. It is safe and secured as it is semi closed mobile wallet authorized by RBI. Paying bills through mobikwik wallet also reduces your costs as it provides huge discounts. Mobikwik has their mobile app. You can add cash only through mobile app. If you don’t have the mobile app then you won’t be able to Add Cash to your wallet, you require to add money via online transfer.
there are several coupons and discounts available on mobikwik’s website.
- Recharge & bills: pay your utility bills through mobikwik and get 10% cash back or recharge with mobikwik and get a chance to win iPad.
- Travel: If you are planning to go out and paying through mobikwik money, then expect Rs. 500 cash back on from MakeMyTrip.
- Entertainment: Love to watch movies? Then book a ticket from BookMyShow and get a 10% cash back while using mobikwik wallet.
- Shopping & Food: Big bazaar, Dominos, shopclues, reliance fresh are the places where you can easily win up to 15% discount on your purchase through mobikwik. Also you will get a chance to win iPhone and other gifts.
Things to know
- Mobikwik is RBI authorized
- It does not link to your bank account or does not need your personal details to use
- If it shows recharge unsuccessful but still you see your money flew off then inform mobikwik and get your refund back in no time.
- To contact them call on their helpline number: (094)-6644-6644 & (094)-1392-5342 (8am-10pm all days).
- If you have Mobikwik App then you will get the facility of Add Cash to your wallet which is not possible for non-app users.
How can I transfer money from mobikwik to bank account
|Charges To Transfer The Amount To Bank||4%|
|Minimum amount you need to transfer||Rs. 500|
|Max amount you can transfer per transaction||Rs. 500|
|Maximum amount you can transfer per month is ||Rs. 2000|