Paytm: What it offers ?
Paytm is said to be the largest m-commerce platform in India that started in the year 2010. Paytm started with mobile recharge and utility bill payments. But today it has facilities like online shopping, online cab payment, payment for oil in petrol pumps and such. It has become the largest mode of payment throughout internet with 25 million app download till today. Paytm has become India’s largest wallet that can be used to make various payments.
How it works?
Paytm is a mobile commerce platform. You can pay any kind of bills through Paytm money balance. It works like your wallet. You put money in your wallet, save them and spend them later on. Paytm acts exactly like your wallet, you recharge your paytm account in specific intervals and then
previously Paytm started off with mobile recharge service. But later on they have started other payment services too
- DTH payment: DTH services like Tata Sky, Dish TV, Airtel, Reliance, Videocon D2H, Sun Direct – all these DTH service payments can be made through paytm.
- Electricity Bill: reliance energy, Uttar Gujrat, Dakshin Gujrat, Madhya Gujrat, Paschim Gujrat Vitran Company, BSES Yamuna – all these electricity bills can be paid by using paytm balance.
- Datacard recharge: Reliance, BSNL, Tata Photon, MTS, Airtel, Vodafone data card can be recharged easily through paytm money.
- Data card Bill payment: Paying bills for post paid data cards from reliance, tata photon whiz etc is much easier with Paytm cash.
- Mobile/Landline bill payment: Airtel, Reliance, Vodafone, Tata docomo, BSNL, Idea – all these mobile bills can be paid by using paytm services. If you are using airtel landline, you can also pay the bill for your landline through paytm
Sell and earn with Paytm
Not only payments but you can also receive payments from your customers through Paytm. Sign up for free with Paytm, link your bank account or Credit/Debit card with your paytm account and receive payments by selling your goods and services. Once you receive payments in Paytm it will automatically goes to your bank account within specific days.
Discounts and Deals
Paytm has partnered with several companies such as Britannia, Airtel and many more. You can get discount coupons by buying Britannia bourbon biscuits or you can get discounts after recharging your airtel digital TV using paytm money. Paytm offers various discounts and deals frequently with several product purchase.
Paytm has partnership with all the leading mobile companies for the pre-paid recharge and post-paid bill payment facilities. Also Paytm has partnered with some leading nationalised banks in India for credit/Debit cards and net banking payments. Paytm has licence from RBI that calls it India’s first mobile payment bank.
Paytm is planning to launch their first mobile mall for luxury products soon. Ace luxurious brands like Fendi, Gucci, Furla and BurBerry products can be bought through Paytm platform. Paytm has referred to Anasa that is roping few Indian retailers who are showcasing luxury brands in India. Currently Paytm has over 100 million users and they are planning to make it 500 million by the year 2020.