How can I use ecash?
You can use only a certain amount of ecash while booking a flight, hotel or activity.
- International flight – 5% - (max 2000)
- Domestic flight – 5% (max - 250)
- Bu bookings – 5%
- Holidays – 5%
- Hotels – 15% (up to Rs. 1500)
What are the various payment options?
- Yatra accepts credit card, direct debit cards and ITZ cash payments. You can also pay with Mobikwik wallet, SBI Buddy, Oxigen wallet, PayUmoney and Paytm wallet. Recently Ola money also is in to give payment option for yatra.
- In case of hotel payments you can also pay at the hotel at check out.
How can I cancel my booking?
- You can cancel your booking in 2 ways. You can contact the airline directly and ask them to cancel the booking. Or you can cancel the booking via Yatra customer care or online service.
- Please note that if you use Yatra care to cancel your booking you will be charged some nominal service charge (Rs. 300 for online cancellations and Rs. 1000 for cancellations done through the call centre).
- The convenience fee is non refundable.
- For hotels a cancellation charge of Rs. 250 will be taken by yatra (only for select hotels). The hotel guy may also charge some money (depends on the hotel). You can find more info regarding in the “My bookings” section.
How will I check if I got any refund for cancellation?
- Please login to 'My Bookings' section
- Select the PNR to be cancelled
- Select 'Go Ahead'
Check in Baggage is different from one airline to other airline. Here are the most important ones.
- For Air India : It is 25 Kg for economy class and 40 Kg for first class
- Spice jet : 15 Kg
- Indigo : 15 Kg
- Qatar airways : 30 Kg for economy class, 50 Kg for first class.
- British airways: 23 Kg for economy and 52 Kg for first class.
You can check the websites of respective airlines if you want more details.
How long will it take to process refunds?
Normally Yatra will be processing the refund in just 48 hours. But for the bank to approve and finalise it may take 7-9 days. If you don’t get your refund in 15 days after booking you can contact Yatra customer care at email@example.com
How much do I need to pay for Processing fee or convenience fee?
- For Domestic flights Rs. 210 for One way and
- Rs 360 for Round trip
- Multicity is Rs. 150 per sector per passenger
- International flights 1 way per passenger: Rs 399 Round trip per passenger
- How much eCash can I get on each booking?
- You can get 5% ecash in the case of flights - Rs. 750 eCash on each domestic flight booking and Rs. 2000 ecash on every international flight booking. On hotel booking you can get 15% of base amount as ecash. On train – 10% and on holiday 5%.
Will my ecash expire?
- Loyalty ecash when you book a hotel or flight will expire in the next 90 days. But the ecash you geton cancellations and refunds doesn’t ever expire.
- How can I check my balance in eCash?
- You can check your eCash by going to “My bookings” in your account.
Can I get my money back from eCash?
No. You can only use eCash in Yatra and cannot convert it into cash. We advise you to select the refund in the form of cash and not eCash as it is not refundable.
Composed with the HTML instant editor tool. Purchase a HTMLG license to stop adding promotional messages to the edited documents.