Shoppers stop is an Indian retail company which is available both in physical and online platforms. It was first launched in the year 1991 in Andheri,
Mumbai. Shoppers stop has won many awards such as “Hall of Fame” and “Emerging market retailer of the year” at World Retail Congress in Barcelona.
What once started out as a chain of retail stores across the country, has around 74 stores across 35 cities in India now. In 2008, the online store had
Products and services
Shoppers stop isn’t just limited to retail products and shopping. It has many other products and services such as:
- Marketing: Shoppers stop actually is behind the introduction of many international brands. Names like Tommy Hilfiger, Mustang, FCUK and CK Jeans were
promoted and introduced by Shoppers stop. The company goes by the slogan “Start Something New” and this is what they have been doing since 2008.
- Merchandising: Shoppers stop has its own merchandising chain. Film merchandising and ZooZoo merchandising are some of its areas. It retails merchandise
under its own label. Some of the products are such as Kashish, STOP, Acropolis, etc.
- Co-branded credit cards: Shoppers stop was perhaps the first to introduce co-branded credit cards to the market. They have co-branded with Citibank and
introduced First Citizen Citibank Titanium Credit Card for their customers.
Shoppers stop is unique in the sense that it believes “we are responsible for what we sell” and this is the sole reasons that if you are to ever find a
damaged product or you are not satisfied with your purchase, you will be able to return your item for free.
The items have to be in unused condition and they must be returned within 14 days of the delivery. If you follow these, you will be given a 100% refund.
You can also exchange these items with anything else on the store. You can just send it via courier otherwise.
Why Shoppers stop is secure?
Shoppers stop is a secure way of shopping because they do not store your details in their system. This means that when you enter your credit or debit card
details, your card number and other details are never stored on the system. The information is directly transferred to the concerned bank for processing
Shoppers stop is very flexible with regards to the payment modules. You can easily make payments online via these following methods:
- Net banking (with over 20 major banks)
- First Citizen Reward Points Redemption
- E-gift vouchers
Within India, you can call Shoppers stop at the toll free customer care number 1 800 209 6648 from 9AM to 9PM
any day of the week.